We all know that Fiona Griffiths started life as a uniformed officer. But how did that work? What was she like? How did she perform the first time she walked Cardiff’s dark and after-hours streets?
Folks, you’ve been extraordinarily generous in your comments about Strange Death. Here are my personal favourites.
The plan was a good one, sell the Fiona Griffiths series to the biggest publisher in the US, get great reviews, let the biggest publisher in the US do the rest.
Some books are about plot, others about place or mood, others about beautiful writing. Talking to the Dead has its share of all those things (I hope).
My path into Talking to the dead was a curious one. I was approached by a well-known figure who was contemplating working with a ghostwriter on a crime thriller.
I’m Harry Bingham. I’m the author of Talking to the Dead, the first of the Fiona Griffiths novels. I am, technically speaking, sane. I have a job, I have a wife and dogs.
- My experience with Blick Rothenberg14th May 2022 - 12:42 pm
- “Ydy dy dad di yn dy dŷ du di?” A short guide to Welsh pronunciation19th June 2017 - 5:05 pm
- Get The Night Beat – FREE26th January 2017 - 1:45 pm
- Interview with Fiona26th June 2016 - 10:56 am
- This Thing of Darkness – cover reveal12th April 2015 - 10:45 am
Download Free Book
Get the amazing new title Lev in Glasgow for FREE HERE