My path into Talking to the dead was a curious one. I was approached by a well-known figure who was contemplating working with a ghostwriter on a crime thriller.
https://harrybingham.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/feature-harry-bingham.jpg 400 600 Harry Bingham https://harrybingham.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/harry-bingham-logo-600x132.png Harry Bingham2012-04-28 13:24:492015-07-03 12:03:58How I came to write this book
https://harrybingham.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/feature-fiona-griffiths.jpg 400 600 Harry Bingham https://harrybingham.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/harry-bingham-logo-600x132.png Harry Bingham2012-04-21 14:07:472015-07-03 12:04:50Sharing a head with Fiona Griffiths
I’m Harry Bingham. I’m the author of Talking to the Dead, the first of the Fiona Griffiths novels. I am, technically speaking, sane. I have a job, I have a wife and dogs.
- My experience with Blick Rothenberg14th May 2022 - 12:42 pm
- “Ydy dy dad di yn dy dŷ du di?” A short guide to Welsh pronunciation19th June 2017 - 5:05 pm
- Get The Night Beat – FREE26th January 2017 - 1:45 pm
- Interview with Fiona26th June 2016 - 10:56 am
- This Thing of Darkness – cover reveal12th April 2015 - 10:45 am
Download Free Book
Get the amazing new title Lev in Glasgow for FREE HERE