Some books are about plot, others about place or mood, others about beautiful writing. Talking to the Dead has its share of all those things (I hope).
https://harrybingham.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/feature-talking-to-the-dead-2016-us.jpg 400 600 Harry Bingham https://harrybingham.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/harry-bingham-logo-600x132.png Harry Bingham2012-05-05 11:41:132016-01-11 13:46:10Talking to the dead
https://harrybingham.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/feature-harry-bingham.jpg 400 600 Harry Bingham https://harrybingham.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/harry-bingham-logo-600x132.png Harry Bingham2012-04-28 13:24:492015-07-03 12:03:58How I came to write this book
My path into Talking to the dead was a curious one. I was approached by a well-known figure who was contemplating working with a ghostwriter on a crime thriller.
- My experience with Blick Rothenberg14th May 2022 - 12:42 pm
- “Ydy dy dad di yn dy dŷ du di?” A short guide to Welsh pronunciation19th June 2017 - 5:05 pm
- Get The Night Beat – FREE26th January 2017 - 1:45 pm
- Interview with Fiona26th June 2016 - 10:56 am
- This Thing of Darkness – cover reveal12th April 2015 - 10:45 am
Download Free Book
Get the amazing new title Lev in Glasgow for FREE HERE